Municipality of Montottone
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 34-0734 775135
Until the fifteenth century took the name of the Action Mons (Mount of Atto), then replaced the current one of Montottone.
WHAT TO SEE:
Church of Our Lady of Grace keeps above the altar a fresco of the fifteenth century, representing the “Virgin and Child Enthroned and Angels musicians.”
Former convent and Church of San Francesco located on a hill of Monti Sibillini, more than seven centuries, in baroque style, with stucco and frescoes in gold.
Friends century palace, with beautiful neoclassical facade, is considered one of the finest buildings of the stop.
Church of St. Peter the Apostle in baroque style was rebuilt in 1660. In the years 1940 to 1941 was completely restored; the Morettini Fermo decorated it with gold leaf, capitals, stucco and painting to giving an artistic and religious as a cathedral. Fine art and religion are the paintings of St. Fabian and St. Sebastian (patron of the village) and the organ in 1877.